How much will it cost and how quickly will my order be delivered?
Delivery on all orders is absolutely free. The price you see is the price you pay, with no hidden extras.
Our Free Delivery service means you will receive your order within 5 working days. Orders are generally received sooner than this.
Daily cut off and order processing time
Where possible we post items on the day of purchase. We will always post within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment.
Place your order before 2pm and we'll arrange for it to be despatched the same day. If you place your order after 2pm it will not be processed until the following day.
An order placed using next Free Delivery before 2pm on Monday, will be delivered by the following Monday at the very latest.
An order placed using next Free Delivery after 2pm on Monday, will be processed on Tuesday and delivered by the following Tuesday at the very latest.
* Please note that Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are not counted as a working day.
What postal services do we use?
We use Royal Mail, TNT, Parcelforce, Citylink, DPD, DHL and Business Post to deliver your order. The carrier that we use depends on the size, weight and type of products that you've ordered.
To ensure you get the best service, most of our deliveries are shipped on a "signed for" service. This means that the carrier will only deliver the goods if there is someone to sign for and accept the delivery. If there isn't anyone available when the carrier tries to deliver your order, they will leave a card with details of when they attempted to deliver and their contact information so you can arrange to collect the goods, or re-arrange delivery.
Should you choose to collect from the carrier, you will need to take some form of ID. The carriers will only hold the goods for a limited number of days, therefore it is important that you get in touch with them ASAP.
If your order is small, lightweight and low value, we may for your conveneince ship your order using Royal Mail where a signature is not required upon delivery. Please note this is only possible where your order is not on a premium service.
Alternative or 3rd Party Addresses
At present we are unable to deliver to an alternative address. This is mainly for your security, to ensure that only you can receive the goods ordered.
- Buyallmeans.co.uk can only deliver to the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Due to VAT issues and increased cost we are not able to ship goods to Guernsey, Jersey or the Irish Republic.
- We are unable to offer delivery to either PO Box or BFPO addresses.
- All prices quoted include VAT at 20%.
- Free Delivery is only available for orders placed online.
- Delivery times quoted are valid for orders that:
- Are placed before the daily cut-off time of 2pm.
- Where we have free stock available.
- In the following outlying areas, delivery of your order may take longer, though we will make every effort to deliver your order as soon as is possible. These areas include Northern Ireland and the following postcodes: AB25, AB50, HS1-9, IV1-63, KA27, KA28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PH19-50, FK17-22, IM1-9 TR21-25 and ZE1-3.
- Certain services will not be available with some of the heavier or "bulk" items. Again, in these cases, we will deliver your goods as soon as possible.
- On occasion, we might need to levy extra carriage charges. If this is the case, we will not ship any items without first seeking your approval.
- For both security and safety it is not possible to collect your purchase.