Order cancellation policy:
For orders going outside Canada & USA, we reserve the right to limit quantities OR cancel and refund for any of these reasons…
Buyers that leave an excessive amount of Negative or Neutral feedback for other sellers.
Higher value orders or multiple item orders from new Ebay users with no established feedback record.
Higher value orders or multiple item orders to countries with no tracking and with postal systems that have long delivery delays.
I have not received my item, when did it ship, & how long will it take?
FREE CANADA/USA SHIPPING on most items...
...Virtually all items ship the next working day. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding holidays. Costs, shipping services and approximate delivery times are shown in the table below. Note that delivery times start on the next business day after we receive cleared payment for your order. NOTE: Delays at Customs are not included in the estimated delivery times shown below.
World Delivery Delay Hotspots - Click Here to check for current mail delays in your area...
|| Extra Items
|| Estimated delivery times
|| 5 - 10 working days
|| 3 - 6 working days
|| 1 - 4 working days
|| 5 - 12 working days
|| 3 - 6 working days
|All Other Countries ->
|| 7-14 working days + any customs delays (includes tracking & insurance)
While virtually all orders arrive within these time frames, please understand that the Post Office does not guarantee shipping times. We work very hard to get orders to our shipper as quickly as possible but when we pass it to them we have no control over the process after that. Our policy (which is in line with Post Office guidelines) is to wait 1 month (Economy shipping to Latin America and remote islands - 1-2 months) before processing a claim for a "lost" shipment. If something is lost a refund will be provided.
.....USA customers can track shipments at usps.com.. Click on the tracking link included in the order shipment confirmation email you receive from us or under order tracking details in your Ebay account.
.....Canada customers - tracking varies by shipment and destination - please contact us if your order does not arrive in the time frames shown above.
.....All other customers... Choose Tracked Packet for Tracking and Insurance against Lost items. No enroute tracking is available on Economy shipping - we simply receive a notification from the shipper when the package is delivered.
Customs/Duties/Taxes for customers who live outside Canada and the USA...
...Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Will this product work in my country?
1. Video & Computer Games or Software...
.....NTSC (North American) format Console Videos Games we sell, that will Not play on PAL systems...
- Super Nintendo
- Sega Genesis
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii & WiiU
- Some XBOX 360 games (clearly marked in our listings as NTSC)
.....The Console Videos Games below are non-region specific and will work on any NTSC or PAL video game system worldwide.
- Playstation 3 & 4
- Playstation Vita
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Advance SP (GBA-SP)
- Nintendo DS
- Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
- Xbox One
- Some XBOX 360 games (clearly marked in our listings as Plays Worldwide)
.....ALL COMPUTER SOFTWARE & GAMES are non-region specific and will work on any computer worldwide.
2. DVDs & Movies - All DVDs we sell are NTSC Region 1 format.
Can I Play an NTSC DVD on a PAL television and a non Region 1 DVD player?
It all depends on your audio/video system.
If your TV was made in the last 10 years or so, there is a strong possibility that it is equipped to handle the NTSC format. Most PAL TV manufacturers began developing TV's that could handle both PAL and NTSC signals as the format became more and more widely accepted and used by people viewing imported DVD's and companies developing NTSC titles.
While some TV's may not be capable of this, it is best to check your television manual for further clarification on your specific television set. Most sets will automatically detect the NTSC system and switch, while some will require manual adjustment. Your user manual can help with any further information required.
Older television sets may not be equipped to handle the NTSC format, however there are ways around it such as converting the output of your DVD player to PAL.
Many PAL DVD players can have the video output converted to output PAL or NTSC, which means you can view NTSC material on your PAL television set, because it does an onboard (inside the player) conversion of the signal.
How to convert the output of your DVD player to PAL:
- Access the menu of your DVD player (generally there is a menu or system button on your DVD remote control)
- On the menu, look for an option like "system", "output" or "TV settings"
- Select the menu and once you have found the PAL/NTSC output, select PAL as your output (this will output the DVD as a PAL signal)
Note that the advice given above is simply to help you view NTSC DVD's on most PAL DVD players and Televisions. If you can't work out how to achieve NTSC playback, please contact your DVD player manufacturer or Television manufacturer for further information.
For further information, please visit these sites below for more in depth explanations of PAL, NTSC and video formats:
Wikipedia.org (NTSC) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTSC
Wikipedia.org (PAL) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL
Do you charge sales tax?
- We are required by law to collect tax on sales to Canadian customers. All customers pay 5% GST. Since our business is in Ontario we must charge Ontario customers an extra 8% PST. Customers outside Canada will not be charged tax.
What forms of payment do you accept?
||Immediate payment is required by Credit card, eCheck or your account balance through PayPal. After your purchase, select Paypal as your payment option and it will redirect you to the Paypal site to pay.
Paypal is completely FREE to use and is probably the safest way to make a payment on the internet. Click here for more information...
Order size limits.
- We reserve the right to place a $100 limit on orders shipping to low/poor feedback buyers or to certain international countries where we have seen slow mail deliveries or frequent lost packages.
Can I ship this item to a friend/relative.
- To ship to an alternate address, simply enter the address as the shipping address when going through eBay's Checkout. This will automatically put your desired address as the shipping address when paying for your order.
What if I provided a wrong shipping address.
- If you have already submitted payment, please contact us as soon as possible. If we are able to stop processing on your order, we will correct the shipping address, however once a package has finished processing and/or shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. In this case please place a forwarding order on your previous address or notify the new residents about this package. Note that we cannot provide a refund unless the package is returned to us.
When are you going to answer my email?
- We check our email correspondence many times each business day (Monday through Friday, except Holidays). We try to respond to all emails within 24 hours but sometimes when we receive high volumes of mail it can take longer to receive a response. Emails received on weekends or holidays may not be answered until the following business day.
When will you post feedback for me?
- We leave 5 star POSITIVE feedback immediately after we receive your cleared payment. We would be most grateful if you would take time to leave us the same 5 star POSITIVE rating when you receive your order. This lets us know that your shipment has arrived safely, and you are satisfied. If there are any problems, please report them to us before leaving feedback. We want to have a positive outcome to EVERY sale and we work with all our customers to try to resolve any issues and achieve this goal. Our aim is to earn a positive feedback and a 5 star rating on all aspects of our transaction with you. Our near 100% feedback rating demonstrates our commitment to this.
Have you sent my order yet?
We send out shipping notification emails for every order shipped. If you have not heard from us this means you have a different email address registered on Ebay than what you are currently using, or the email went to your spam/junk mail folder.
What is your return policy?
Valid up to 30 days after receipt of order. (After 30 days manufacturer's warranty applies).
1. UNOPENED ITEMS... ordered in error or are no longer wanted - A refund (minus a 3.00 restocking fee) will be issued to your Paypal account upon receipt of the return.
2. OPENED ITEMS... that were ordered in error or are no longer wanted - Maximum 50% refund since item must be resold as used. Note: Opened software is NOT returnable.
3. WRONG ITEM SENT... return for a refund or replacement (buyer's choice).
4. DEFECTIVE PRODUCT... return for a replacement (same title only) or a refund if a replacement is unavailable. Item defect is verified upon return.
NOTE: Buyer pays return shipping on all returns. Return shipping (via regular mail) will be refunded if we made a mistake or the item is verified defective upon receipt of return.
We do not accept returns of the following:
- Any item missing the serial number or UPC.
- Any item with missing parts.
- Any item that is broken or obviously damaged by the customer.
- Any item with a missing or used activation key code.
Please contact us before returning an item in order to receive proper return instructions.
If you plan to return computer software or games please first read the "Computer Game/Software Related Questions" below...
- Your information is NOT shared with any other party! We will use your contact information for order related matters, however you will not be contacted again in the future unless you sign up for our Ebay store newsletter. We do not collect any credit card information - that is handled by Paypal.
COMPUTER GAME/SOFTWARE RELATED QUESTIONS...
Do you provide support for the computer software and games you sell?
- We recommend to our customers that they directly contact the publisher's technical support team for help. As a retailer, we sell thousands of products, but as you can imagine we do not have the technical knowledge to provide support for the all the items we sell. The publisher, however, will know exactly what the problem is. Please read the
information below for further guidance...
Why is there no printed instruction manual included with my new item?
- It is becoming a common practice for game/software manufacturers to not include a printed manual (cost/paper savings) but to instead include the manual in electronic form on the disc.
Will this computer software/game work on Windows 7/8/10?
- Because we sell so many computer products, we cannot test each one with Windows 7/8/10. If our title or description does not mention Win 7/8/10 then it may not be compatible, however many items that work with Windows XP also work with Win 7/8/10 right out of the box ... OR ... Windows 7/8/10 also has a simple backward compatibility feature that allows most older titles to work properly - please click on this link below to see how this works... www.tinyurl.com/plytz5u
What if I ordered something that is not compatible with my computer system?
- If you have already opened the item and believe it is not compatible with your system, please check the publisher's return and replacement policies to see if you are eligible for a refund or replacement. Due to the nature of computer software, we are regretfully unable to provide refunds or replacements for opened items.
Software or game does not work on my computer...
- Many people ask why a brand new product will not install and work immediately on their computer without having to go through extra steps, check with the publisher, download updates, etc. etc. Here is a basic explanation…
- Most of the computer software and games our company sells are not newly published titles, but products that were released months and years ago. It is still new & factory sealed but because of the time frame since release, it is termed a budget title - hence the lower price.
In the time frame between the publication of a software title and a sale of the same title months or years later, there could be literally hundreds of changes and updates to computer operating systems, video/sound card drivers, anti virus programs, firewall & anti spam programs etc. etc.
- Game and software publishers are constantly trying to keep up with these new developments to allow their products to continue working. Rather than recall all game discs they have in the market and issue new ones, most companies have support websites where customers can visit to find solutions and download updates or patches as they are called, to make the product function on updated computers.
- Many new computer users are not be aware of this, however experienced users simply accept this as part of the way things work.
Problems or Issues With Product or Defective Discs... Steps to follow...
- In our experience, we have found that most issues are not due to a defective disk, and can be solved by adjusting the program and/or computer settings. If the issue is caused by a computer or program setting, then a replacement disk will have the same problems as the original.
- First check that your computer meets the minimum requirements for this item. The system requirements can be found on the product packaging.
- If the software does not load or run, try (1) reinstalling and/or (2) installing on a different machine. Sometimes memory resident programs, such as an antivirus program, conflict with software installation, and you may need to disable these to allow proper installation.
- If these suggestions do not help, we recommend to our customers that they directly contact the game publisher's technical support team for help. As a retailer, we sell thousands of products, but as you can imagine we do not have the technical knowledge to provide support for the all the items we sell. The publisher, however, has extensive knowledge about their products, and will be able to provide precise answers to your questions.
The publisher's support website can be found on the product packaging, usually on the back of a jewel case, on the side/bottom of a retail box, or inside the product manual (if included). Quite often they have solutions to many common problems as well as any software updates posted on the site.
If necessary, use the contact link on the publisher's website and their technical support team will be able to determine whether the problem is with the computer/program settings or if the problem is a defective disc.
- If none of this helps, please send us the correspondence you received from the publisher and we will do our best to assist you further.