Effective August 16th, 2011
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - USA Only
If any of our products fails to meet your expectations, or if you ordered the wrong item(s), received the wrong item(s), if the item is defective, or if you just don't want it for any reason, just follow the return instructions below, and we'll take care of the rest.
*Due to PayPal restrictions, we are unable to issue refunds after 60 days past the date of the transaction. In the event that we are unable to issue a refund, a store credit will be issued.
Closeout, Clearance, Custom and Special Order items may not be eligible for refund but are eligible for store credit or exchange, subject to availability.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee always beats a manufacturer's warranty! If there is a defect with a product purchased from Motorcycle Safety Store, we'll never send you to the manufacturer. You don't even need to know what the manufacturer's warranty is - if the item is defective, we'll deal with the manufacturer.
Returns and Exchanges - USA Only
You pay the cost of shipping the item(s) to us. If you are requesting a refund, your PayPal account will be credited, within 48 hours after we receive the item(s), the full amount you paid for the item(s) you are returning, less the original applicable shipping and handling charges, unless the error was ours. If you are exchanging a product for the same or a different one, you will be charged or refunded the difference in price if any, plus the shipping cost to to send the item(s) to you, if applicable. If you would like your new replacement item(s) shipped immediately, we will charge your credit card for the cost of the item(s) to be shipped plus shipping and handling, if applicable, and then refund the cost of the returned item(s) within 48 hours after we receive it. Any returned items shipped "Freight Collect" will be refused.
- All returns must be approved by a Motorcycle Safety Store Customer Service Representative over the phone. Return Authorization (RA) numbers can be obtained by calling us, toll-free, 1-866-496-3184 during normal business hours, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST. We do not accept return, refund, or exchange requests submitted via email.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the RA number clearly marked on the exterior of the package.
- All returns must be post-marked within 30 days of the original Motorcycle Safety Store packing slip date.
- All returned merchandise must include all original packaging. All tags and labels must still be attached without evidence of tampering or removal - no exceptions
- All returned merchandise must be in new unused condition. Returned items must be shipped within a separate shipping carton. Special Note for Helmet Returns - Helmets must be first placed in their protective cover/bag, to avoid damage to the helmet finish (such as scuffing), then right-side up in the manufacturer's original box. The box must then be placed into another cardboard box with sufficient padding such as Styrofoam packing peanuts or packing paper. Helmets that are returned with any damage will not be accepted.
- Exchanges are subject to product availability.
Returns and Exchanges - International
We do not accept returns or exchanges from outside the USA. If you refuse delivery on a package, or if a package is returned to us, you are responsible for the return shipping costs, as well as any outstanding duties, fees, tariffs or taxes.
Item(s) not Received/Lost in Shipping - USA Only
We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged during shipping. All packages are shipped either via the USPS, FedEx or UPS and include a tracking number. If your item(s) is lost or damaged in shipping, we will help you file a claim with the applicable shipping company to recover the costs of the item(s) and shipping.
Return Instructions - USA Only
- Please call (toll-free) 1-866-496-3184 to request an RA number. An RA number is required for all returns or exchanges.
- Re-package the item(s) you are returning or exchanging according to the instructions above, so that it can't be damaged during shipment, and mail it to:
Motorcycle Safety Store
RA# (include assigned RA# here)
3130 W 84th St.
Hialeah, FL 33018
We suggest you insure the return package for the full value of the item(s). We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged during return shipping.
Note: Motorcycle Safety Store reserves the right to change its return policies and procedures at any time without prior notice.