Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for visiting our store. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions and we will do our best to answer them within 24 hours.
1. How do I receive the combined shipping discount? To receive the combined shipping discount, please pay for all your items on ONE invoice. You may combine all your purchases for up to 7 days. Additional item cost is always added to the highest shipping cost - see listing for prices.
2. When do you ship and what method do you use? All orders are shipped within 24 hours of cleared payment via USPS.
Standard Flat Rate Shipping: This means the fastest and most economical shipping method - either USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail, at our discretion. We NEVER ship by Parcel Post.
Priority Mail: This service takes approximately 3-5 days for arrival. Unfortunately, because this service is not guaranteed by the US Postal Service, we also cannot guarantee it for arrival in 3-5 days.
Express Mail: Guaranteed arrival in 1-2 days depending on zip code (USA only). This is the most reliable method of shipping and the only one we will guarantee for arrival by a certain date.
3. What is a "BLEM"? These items have a blemish or flaw which affects the appearance of the item. We inspect each of our items three times and make our best effort to clearly photograph and describe any blemishes.
4. Do you sell irregular items? Absolutely not. All of our items are first quality merchandise from major department stores. An item listed as "New With Tags" will have tags from either the original manufacturer or the department store it was sold at.
5. Are your items authentic? Absolutely. We guarantee our items are 100% authentic. Our items are directly sourced from high-end department store chains in the United States (we are not allowed to disclose their names under our contract.)
6. I am an international customer. When will my item arrive and will I have to pay Customs duties? Shipping times can vary greatly from country to country; many times, shipments are delayed by customs inspections. While most international shipments arrive within two weeks, we have had a few, very few, take as long as six weeks to arrive. Please note that we are not responsible for Customs duties or charges.