Payment and Returns
1. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept PayPal and credit cards through the PayPal system. If you are not able to use PayPal, please email us for other options; we are very flexible. Payment for your item must be received within 7 days. We may have restricted payment methods for certain countries.
2. Do you accept returns? Yes, we accept returns. You must notify us of the return and postmark your package within 14 days of the day you receive it (according to Delivery Confirmation number). Please make sure it is in the original condition with all tags attached. Please kindly enclose it in the clear plastic bag (to prevent damage) and include (1) The eBay auction number and (2) the reason for your return.
After this time, no returns are accepted.
3. Do you charge a restocking fee? No, we do not charge a restocking fee.
- However, there are no refunds on original shipping & handling fees. You will receive a refund less our original cost of shipping.
- Returns with a Free Shipping Promotion: If you choose to return an item that was purchased with a 'Free Shipping' promotion, the shipping cost of the item will be deducted from the refund amount.
Yes, you may use our photos and description, but please email us first to let us know you plan to do this.
4. If I choose to resell the item myself, can I use your photos?
5. Can I exchange my item for something else? Yes, you can exchange for something else. However, we'll still need to handle the paperwork for the transactions as if they were separate. Email us for details.
6. What is your return address?
You may send it back to the address on the package. Please email us if you have further questions.
7. Can you ship it to an alternate address?
We are sorry, but due to issues with fraud in the past, we are only able to ship to the confirmed address on your PayPal payment.